Friday, May 31, 2013

Horseback Riding - Yaxley Riding Centre

I purchased a groupon to take the kids horseback riding.  They were to have a lesson on how to ride the horse and then they had an hour of stable care.

When we got there, the kids were really confused as to what we were doing.  I had HB Yaxley on the calendar so Paige thought that we were going to a birthday party.  Once I told them they were riding horses, Mathew said." No I am not.  I have my drawing pad.  I'm going to draw!" I told him no way that he was going to be riding the horse so he hesitantly went along with it.


Paige on Brambles

 Mathew mounting Snowy










 Walking the horse out... so proud.


 Learning about Stable care

In the end, they both had a great time. They both want to do it again. And they both will not stop talking about getting a horse when we move back to the states.  

No comments:

Post a Comment