Thursday, August 30, 2012

Day 11- Watch out Roundabouts- Here I come!

WARNING WARNING WARNING!!!!


This Girl Passed her Driving test today!  Oh yeah.  Just two tries to do it LOL.  50 questions and I could only miss 7.  Well the first time I missed 8 and the second I missed 7. HAHA but hey  86% is passing so Ill take it!  

The weather was not so nice today so most of the day we stayed inside.  It spit rain and was a bit windy.  We packed up our luggage today as well.  Tomorrow we will be moving to the new house in Ramsey and will start trying to get things ready for Monday's delivery of the rest of our goods.  

We forgot that we will need bedding for the next couple nights until our things come so we had to run to the BX and pick up some blankets and pillows.  I planned on getting these blankets for the beds anyhow so this just made it happen a bit faster.  Paige will be the only one with all her bedding.  

Other than that, it was a pretty boring day.  Productive but not so crazy!

Oh and Mathew got his Halloween Costume.

Will post when this program is cooperating with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment